JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
City
Wilsonville
State
Oregon
I am looking to buy or trade for quite a few really cheap trail cameras. Non-working cameras will be considered as I will be mixing these up among my operational cameras. I have cash and primers to trade. Send me a description of what type of camera(s) you have and how much you are looking to get either in cash or quantity of primers.

If you see a super cheap deal online or locally please let me know. These will be at high risk of being stolen or damaged so I don't want to spend a lot on them. Prefer face to face deals. Thanks!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I am looking to buy or trade for quite a few really cheap trail cameras. Non-working cameras will be considered as I will be mixing these up among my operational cameras. I have cash and primers to trade. Send me a description of what type of camera(s) you have and how much you are looking to get either in cash or quantity of primers.

If you see a super cheap deal online or locally please let me know. These will be at high risk of being stolen or damaged so I don't want to spend a lot on them. Prefer face to face deals. Thanks!
FYI-Bimart routinely has a 3 pack of the mc100 muddy cams for $75. Can't beat them for that price.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.