JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking for a inner magazine tube for a marlin 60, .22. The measurement on the one I need is 20.8125 long, I belive that makes it the newer-post 1975 model. I can pick up all over the state, every week I am in portland/salem/bend/burns and all points in between. Let me know what you have and how much you want for it. Also, I may be interested in a stock for the same rifle. Thanks.

Well, currently I'm in Nevada for this week, but I will be back home in hines, oregon on Thursday and back in the Willamette valley on the next Monday. Then I will be in salem and portland all week and back to eastern oregon a few days after that. So, basically if you are near or in between any of those places I can meet up with you. PM me with some prices and I would be happy to buy from you. I'm mostly interested in the magazine tube, but if you have a decent stock I would definitely like to check that out too.

I live in Oakridge. This is below Eugene SE. You get to decide the price , so, money is no big deal. Where at are you in Nevada ? if you can come up 395 into Oregon and HWY 58 you come right by me.
Let me know
Larry

If you are not able to work something out with skidder, let me know. I have a stock and inner magazine tube available.

Edit: referenced the wrong member :rolleyes:

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.