JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
If this want ad is in the wrong place please accept my appology and message me so I can redirect.
I have a Franchi Falconet 12ga OU shotgun thats missing the forend totally. I need the wood forend and all the hardware that goes with it. I am willing to buy individual pieces if necessary.
Thank you

Numrich has some parts. I saw the wood forearm is listed, but not all the other metal pieces you would need.
They also show a Falconet 2000 model shotgun. Would any parts from that model fit yours?

Hi jbett, thank you for your reply. Yes I know about Numrich, I am keeping them as a last resort in case I can't find a good used unit. Totalling up the cost from them is a small fortune- darn near about the whole cost of another shplus they don't have every part needed. I will check on the 2000 to see if its interchangeable but I don't believe so.

From what I can see and hopefully someone can confirm, it looks like the 2000 series will interchange with my Falconet (made in 1973).
I have researched this missing for end issue with this shotgun for a long time. I found out that they are infamous for this one problem of the forend splitting and breaking. Other than that, they are a great lightweight gun with the receiver being milled from a single piece of aluminum.

Upon further research I found a guy at Carlson's who makes a steel forend catch frame to replace the potmetal one that the gun came with. Apparently this potmetal catch frame breaks and the for end wood splits, breaks and gets lost.

I am going to get that catch frame through Carlson's, but still need all those other parts. I agree that missing forends is a rather rare thing.

Screenshot_2017-05-23-08-53-05.png Franchi_201Series_schem.jpg

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.