JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
9mm
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Looking for a Gen5 MOS G19 or G45 or Glock 17 I have cash motivated buyer Looking to spend between $600-640!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Looking for a Glock 19 MOS I have cash or a Glock 20 SF with extras to trade. Looking to buy from a member on here but if you have seen one at a local shop let me know thanks!
ORW in Tigard had some I believe last week when I was there. And they have the blue label program if your LE or military.

ORW in Tigard had some I believe last week when I was there. And they have the blue label program if your LE or military.
I will check them out! I find those blue labels confusing at Oregon arms and ammunition they won't sell you a Glock with night sights as a civilian because they are strictly blue label for law enforcement which I find weird. If I see one in a shop but the only one they have in stock is blue label I as a civilian as not able to buy it correct? I have been to ORW but I have never bought a Glock because 50% if not more of their in stock inventory is designated for the blue label program

I will check them out! I find those blue labels confusing at Oregon arms and ammunition they won't sell you a Glock with night sights as a civilian because they are strictly blue label for law enforcement which I find weird. If I see one in a shop but the only one they have in stock is blue label I as a civilian as not able to buy it correct? I have been to ORW but I have never bought a Glock because 50% if not more of their in stock inventory is designated for the blue label program
Blue label is for first responders and military (both active and retired). From my understanding it's not the shop that designates what they sell as blue label. When the vendor gets the Glocks the S/N are designated to being sold as standard or as blue label. The dealer doesn't get to decide.

So for example. If ORW receives a G45 and the S/N is designated as blue label they can only sell it to qualified individuals. But if the G45s S/N is just standard then it can be sold to anyone.

I may be wrong but that's what I understand it to be. And not every dealer is qualified to be a blue label dealer.

Blue label is for first responders and military (both active and retired). From my understanding it's not the shop that designates what they sell as blue label. When the vendor gets the Glocks the S/N are designated to being sold as standard or as blue label. The dealer doesn't get to decide.

So for example. If ORW receives a G45 and the S/N is designated as blue label they can only sell it to qualified individuals. But if the G45s S/N is just standard then it can be sold to anyone.

I may be wrong but that's what I understand it to be. And not every dealer is qualified to be a blue label dealer.
I appreciate the information

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.