JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
*****SOLD*****

For Sale or Trade is a like new Walther PPS M1 in 40 cal. This is a great EDC piece, good shooter compact single stack 40 cal, never had any hiccups and has ran like a champ. Not a whole lot of rounds down the pipe approximately 100 or so, no holster wear or any defects. The only reason I am looking to part with it is because it is my only 40cal and I want to consolidate calibers. Also included is a box of 50 target loads I wont have a need for any longer.

Retail is around $400 - looking for $350 $325 cash, buyer pays transfer but honestly would rather a trade for something.
Willing to meet an OR buyer near Portland to facilitate sale.

Open to hear what you have for trade, just nothing in 40cal please

• (Could add cash on my end for right deal)

• 20170604_173131.jpg 20170604_173136.jpg 20170604_173152.jpg 20170604_173217.jpg

Last Edited:
These are exceptional firearms, maybe the most perfect carry pistol I've ever owned. Just disappears with an IWB holster, even on old fat guys like me. And the original version with the paddle mag release is, in my opinion, far more simple to operate than the newer push button mag release. Exceptional price, too. Good luck with the sale.