JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
*** SALE CANCELLED ***
- Changed my mind, going to keep this one. I'm still interested in a P938 if anyone has a good cash deal. Don't tell my wife.

I'm looking to sell or trade my Walther PPS 9mm. I love these guns, but it just doesn't fill a need right now. I need something smaller to better compliment my regular carry piece...

The gun has maybe 500 rounds through it. It's a tack driver. It's 100% reliable. There is some visible holster wear on the left side of the slide, near the muzzle. Functionally it is flawless.

I have 4 mags and a kydex holster that will go with the gun. I also have the other backstrap and the original case. You'll get two 8-rounders, one 7-rounder, and the flush 6-round mag. That gives you plenty of options depending on what you're wearing, plus 8 round backup mags.

I'd be interested in trading for a Sig P938 or maybe P238. I'm always willing to hear other offers. I can add some cash for the right deal.

Cash price is $440. Buyer pays the transfer fee.

FYI - I also have this gun in .40 here: https://www.northwestfirearms.com/threads/walther-pps-40.205287/

IMG_0492.JPG IMG_0491.JPG IMG_0490.JPG

IMG_0492.JPG

IMG_0491.JPG

IMG_0490.JPG

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.