JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Too bad I never received those NWFA business cards from Mr. Link or I could have dropped them off for you to pass out... ;)

I had a few left over from the January show in Portland. I've been telling pretty much everyone who comes by our tables about the site and have had some great responses from members and from future members!

Keep fighting the good fight and there is some killer stuff at the show if one wants to do a little digging!

That's the first time I've gone to the pavillion show. I didn't care much for the set up, two different buildings plus an upstairs. I couldn't find one seller I was hoping to pick up some grips from, he's always in the same spot but just couldn't find him in the crowded pavillion.
Seemed to be a good turnout of both buyers and sellers though.
I did pick up a couple little things. John from Rainier Arms in Auburn had a table and I talked with him a bit, and picked up a Rainier Arms hat while I was at it.
I'll be back next month to find those grips:s0155:.

SAT was a good turn out, Sunday so-so. Historically the club usually gets short changed this time of year with the pavallion.

I guess the Air-Trade show was about a bust for them.

Any ways, I hope NWFA can get a table for the March Puyallup show. If there is enough interest I will put together a meet and greet but will have had major back surgerory by then so we will see if I am walking or not.

SF-

I went to the January show in puyallup, packed shoulder to shoulder, but I had to admit, I was a little disappointed. No one in the whole building had a Kimber 1911, let alone the specific Kimber I was after. I did find three off the other gun on my list, a Colt 6920, but he was too proud of them. I had to assume being right after the inaugeration and all. I ended up leaving the show and driving directly to the gun shop in Federal Way to buy a new Kimber CDP. Overall it was a good showing though, more people than I thought would be there.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top