JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What is this?

It's a slide projector from the 1930s built in Buffalo, NY. It comes with a functioning (!!) bulb, full set of lenses, and a wooden slide holder. I have actually used this during an exhibit to display turn-of-the-century glass slides I found in rural idaho. It was awesome.

Where did you find this?

In rural southern Ontario (in the part where they grow tobacco) at an estate sale. The family, sadly, didn't know how they came across it but that it had been in the family since, forever. My wife and I lugged it across the country and used it a few times. It has otherwise been stored in my office, dry and well protected.

This thing is awesome, why are you selling it?

I haven't used it in over a year and I think something this kickass needs to be used and it is sad that it lives in a box.

Does it work?

YES. Check out the pics.

Do you have any more info?

Indiana University has one in their Historical Scientific Instruments Gallery but their delineascope is much less vintage-y.

How much do you want for it?

I dunno. I'm putting it up for trade because I can't really put a price on it. I am happy to trade for it for something awesome (like a gun). I don't have anything particular in mind but I do have an active want thread looking for a SXS coachgun but I am open to almost anything.

PICS!

tWC9Z.jpg
zG9tX.jpg
cSn2w.jpg
M6S5J.jpg
VoOJN.jpg

Link to Album

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.