JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$30
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Hello,

This is a box of ammo I bought at an estate sale/garage sale at the height of the pandemic/riots when ammo was hard to find. I bought it for the 7.62x39 that came with it. Has sat in my closet the last few years just taking up space. I learned later this is all probably reloads (I was knew to firearms at the time). The .38 bullets look cast, there's a couple different tips used on the .30-06 rounds. I can't verify the safety or any of the load data, but if you're a reloader there are a number of calibers present.

Asking $30 OBO and if for components that's too much just send an offer. I paid $50 for it🤣!

Theres a couple boxes of .30-06, a mostly full box of .410, slingshot and metal pellets, vintage .22 shorts, 3 boxes full of 7.62x39, and various loose rounds organized in the freezer bags. I think the 7.62x39 is factory loaded but couldn't tell you for sure.

IMG_5221.jpeg IMG_5223.jpeg IMG_5224.jpeg IMG_5226.jpeg IMG_5225.jpeg IMG_5222.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.