JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Theres an 887/28" for sale near me for $325. I like the idea of the armorcoat, and takes 3.5". However, the dated internet opinions are more split than i like. If anyone has gotten a bad one, what were your experiences? Are they terminal design flaws, or just needs a parts upgrade and some polishing?

I tried to help a friend fix some of the cycling issues, Remington won't support parts, so if you need parts you are looking for whoever might have them on ebay. They feel pretty clunky, even as far as pumps go. Better off with an 870 and go get it cerakoted, but if you like it go for it.

I tried to help a friend fix some of the cycling issues, Remington won't support parts, so if you need parts you are looking for whoever might have them on ebay. They feel pretty clunky, even as far as pumps go. Better off with an 870 and go get it cerakoted, but if you like it go for it.
I've got an 870. Would like the 3.5" chamber, cause i like options. However, maybe I'll just wait for a used sn...