JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$350
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Roseburg
State
Oregon
Zip Code
SO, what do y'all think a Fair price would be to you?

Have a .50 cal Mountain Rifle that is one of the early American made ones. Has a 32" made in USA on barrel with a 1-66 round ball rwist.. Appears to be in good overall shape. Has a real nice piece of wood, i assume Maple, in the stock. Someone inletted a rectangular brass piece inside a diamond in the left side of the barrel between the wedges as can be seen in pics. Will need a ramrod as this one is broken and the 2 trigger guard screws replaced as for some unknow reason someone put phillips screws in. They don't affect anything except the historical aspect. Bore appears good, triggers and lock work right. $350

100_1383.JPG 100_1384.JPG 100_1385.JPG 100_1386.JPG 100_1387.JPG 100_1388.JPG 100_1389.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I have this rifle. It's sub MOA with 70gr FF and .490RB. So accurate Velzey tested it then put Redfield olympic aperture sights on it. USA barrel is made by Douglas.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top