JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$175
Manufacturer
Vortex
City
Salem
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Brand new in sealed box, going a different route with my build. Price is shipped via USPS. Will accept Paypal Friends and Family or more prefferably Zelle. I am currently away for school in Alabama, but have been actively selling and purchasing while here, check my feedback it is 100%.

The SPARC® SOLAR harnesses the power of the sun for up to 150,000 hours of battery life. Auto D-TEC technology automatically switches from solar to battery power when the sun can't power the dot to your choice of 10 daytime illumination settings and two night-vision compatible settings. Its daylight bright, 2 MOA dot delivers a clear, precise point of aim, and is motion activation capable for worry-free activation in high stress situations.

Reticle2 MOA Dot
Adjustment Graduation1 MOA
Parallax SettingParallax Free
Max Windage Adjustment100 MOA
Max Elevation Adjustment100 MOA
Dot ColorBright Red
Dot Size2 MOA
Eye ReliefUnlimited
Length2.6 inches
Weight5.9 oz

Multi-CoatedFully Multi-Coated
Night-Vision CompatibilityThe lowest 2 settings are night-vision compatible.
ShockproofRugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
Solar Powered, With Auto D-TEC TechnologyAutomatically switches from solar to battery power.

VTX_SPC-404_SOLAR_2MOA_RD_I_RI_FV.jpg

DAYLIGHT BRIGHT RED DOT
The daylight bright 2 MOA dot is fast and easy to use. Choose among ten variable illumination settings - the lowest two settings are night-vision compatible.
Subtension detail for SPARC Solar Red Dot.

INCLUDED IN THE BOX

• Tethered Lens Covers
  • T10 Torx Multi-Tool
  • Low Mount
  • Lower 1/3 Co-Witness Mount
  • Lens Cloth
  • CR2032 Battery
37C607C1-6C50-4E9A-B7C6-D59E54F5577D.jpeg FC3EAF61-954C-45D4-BA67-6F799A676A80.jpeg 44A468F0-2FFA-457A-BAC2-848D639953DF.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR