JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$15
City
Ridgefield
State
Washington
Zip Code
Attention: Military Equipment Collectors, Thespian group Prop Managers, Earthworm Chasers, and Dedicated Hoarders

I have three of these Model 1917 U.S. Army Signal Corps Field Telephones for sale. These are true antiques, and definitely not "NOS" (New, Old Stock). They last looked "minty" at least one century ago, and none of them is in operational condition anymore. I'll put the pictures for set #1 in this ad, then post pictures for set #2 and set #3 as separate "replies" beneath this ad.

These Field Telephones may have collector value, but not a "collector price". I am asking just $15 (OBO) for each of them, plus actual cost of shipping. Each of the sets weighs nearly 20 pounds, so local pick up would save shipping costs. For a real bargain, you can have all three of them for just $35 plus shipping; I'd even drive 30 or so miles to meet up with you.

Full disclosure: Although each set looks to be the same, none of them is complete and each seems to be missing different features. Parts might be cannibalized from each to make one "complete-looking" set, but I am absolutely certain that no human could assemble a working Field Telephone in the same manner. Did I mention that they are nowhere near mint condition?

Contact me by PM here at NWFA.

20240511_075537.jpg 20240511_075704.jpg 20240511_080011.jpg 20240511_080355.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
BUT WAIT!!

Here's a bonus offer: Buy all three of these Model 1917 U.S. Army Signal Corps Field Telephones and also get this antique telephone earphone and this rare antique headset. They don't make 'em like this anymore, and what you see is all that's left.

HURRY BEFORE THEY'RE GONE!!

20240511_082349.jpg

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Good News!! The Carson, WA shows are back!!
Carson, WA
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top