JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$295
Manufacturer
Trijicon
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Gotta be honest i dont know a ton about this optic. Inherited it from a friend who passed. Works fantastic. Chevron is crisp. Glass is crisp and clear. Looks like the tritium is no longer bright, but the battery and fiber optic work phenomenally. Honestly not entire sure what this is worth. I know it was purchased for $545 and that it looks dang near new.

Asking $295

new.https://www.gearexpert.com/2012/03/trijicon-tripower-backs-up-the-back-up.html

20221021_183554.jpg 20221021_183531.jpg 20221021_183451.jpg 20221021_183448.jpg 20221021_183442.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
The tri power is powered by battery, tritium, and light filament. Go into a dark room and make sure battery is off and you should see a faint glow of reticle

The tri power is powered by battery, tritium, and light filament. Go into a dark room and make sure battery is off and you should see a faint glow of reticle
Just checked, so it looks like tritium is barely still there. Fiber optics work really well and battery is perfect too.

doesnt Trijicon have a lifetime warranty? does the warranty not cover the tritium?
I don't think warranty covers tritium outside of 15 years. Someone is welcome to check with trijicon on this serial number and see if it's still covered. The fiber optic works great though and the battery works fantastic. So it's still a great functioning optic

I don't think warranty covers tritium outside of 15 years. Someone is welcome to check with trijicon on this serial number and see if it's still covered. The fiber optic works great though and the battery works fantastic. So it's still a great functioning optic
From their website:

"Please note that tritium will dissipate over time. This is normal and is not covered under warranty if deemed to be in line with standard dissipation progression. Trijicon does offer the option to re-lamp Trijicon iron sights if sights are not under warranty and new lamps are requested."

"SPECIAL TRITIUM NOTE:
Many Trijicon®​ PRODUCTS CONTAIN TRITIUM AND ARE REGULATED BY THE NUCLEAR REGULATORY COMMISSION. THEY MAY NOT BE DISASSEMBLED BY ANYONE OTHER THAN Trijicon, INC WHICH HOLDS THE NECESSARY LICENSES. Any attempt at disassembly or repair will annul this warranty. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state."

Also this:
"Trijicon®​ warrants that optical systems and structural housings will be free from defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the original owner."

So, I would doubt they would sell you the inserts for DIY.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top