JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Trijicon
City
Milwaukie
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Up for trade is a trijicon rmr, I picked this up a week ago but didn't really think about the fact this one doesn't have the buttons to adjust/turn off its a always on/auto brightness. If it was for a defensive pistol it would be fine but I intended it for a range toy and would like to be able to turn it off. Would like to trade for a another 3.25 moa rmr just with buttons. I was told this one was new never mounted and it looks the part still has screws/paperwork/sticker. Yours doesn't have to be new but would like similar condition. Only trade I'm looking for is another rmr unless some one wants to trade me an aimpoint micro lol

20230228_171151.jpg 20230228_171138.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have an RMR dual illuminated I'd trade. Would make a good range toy but I was looking for something to go on a defensive pistol. Didn't realize how dim the dot would be in low light conditions. It's bright as hell outside though

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews