JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$430
Manufacturer
Trijicon
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
LNIB Trijicon MRO red dot bought from LaRue Tactical in late 2021, added a Scalarworks LEAP 1.42" Absolute Co-Witness QD mount and TangoDown iO protective cover with integrated lens caps. Mounted to an AR and taken out once to zero...maybe 25 rounds on it, if that. Decided I prefer the "donut of death" style of reticle over the single 2-MOA dot. Works perfectly--one of the photos shows the dot cranked up to near-max brightness. Includes everything that came in the boxes: manuals, stickers, cleaning cloth, Scalarworks mounting tool, etc.

I've got $572 into the setup, asking $430 cash. I'm close-in NoPo so prefer to meet somewhere nearby if possible. Will ship CONUS for additional $15 to cover USPS shipping & insurance.

Would only trade toward a Vortex UH-1 Gen II or EOTech EXPS2-0 in like condition. Please PM any questions. Thanks NWFA!

IMG_1222.jpg IMG_1220.jpg IMG_1221.jpg IMG_1219.jpg IMG_1218.jpg IMG_1217.jpg IMG_1216.jpg IMG_1215.jpg IMG_1214.jpg IMG_1227.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews