JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$800
Manufacturer
Trijicon
City
Lacey
State
Washington
Zip Code
TA55 ACOG

I bought this Trijicon TA55 when it was mounted on a rifle about 10-15 years ago. The whole set up was Krylon'd. I sold the rifle a long time ago, but still have the ACOG. Right after I got it, I started the process of removing the paint, but I've never really finished the job. As you can see, this would be best described as a 'beater' ACOG, and the condition is less than great. The glass is still pretty clear, and it's more than usable, but I just can't get past how damn big it is. It's about a foot long. It just feels overpowering to me on a rifle.

Price is $800, or I'd consider some sort of useful trade. I'm not really looking for anything in particular, but I can say that I've way too many AR platform rifles, and I don't need anything else chambered in 223, 6.5, nor 308. I would trade for other guns/scopes, but if your scope was made in Asia, I'll probably not want it.

J312Qpal.jpg ArFY6Qrl.jpg
gXQsMPCl.jpg 4Nds55yl.jpg
Jr5ehJEl.jpg 7GU1AL4l.jpg
YRIXQbil.jpg i0pnfZdl.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.