JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Trijicon
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
Has been used on a hunting rifle so not a lot of rds. through but has seen a few seasons in Western Oregon deer seasons on a brush rifle. Scope mount not included.
The combination of the glass and the light capturing gives it an extra half hour of use over budget scopes in the early AM and late PM. I have been hunting with others who had to give up because they could not see anything through their scopes as it was getting dark and handed them my rifle and heard them say "How does it do that". It truly is amazing glass for the money and the little glowing red triangle that does not require batteries helps to but I want a cross hair model out of personal preference. this is the perfect scope for hunting in Western Oregon because of the fast dot triangle.,

20240503_185743.jpg 20240503_185757.jpg 20240503_185751.jpg

Specs located here

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.