JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have been doing quality, professional tattoos in the Portland/Clackamas area for 12 years. I have my first child on the way and trying to talk the wife into letting me spend money on a new gun instead of baby stuff has proved to be a losing battle, so I'm curious if anyone would be interested in doing some trade? I would really like a full size 1911 in .45, but I'm open to damn near anything. Just have to scratch the "new gun" itch. My rate is $120 per hour, so I would do a straight-across trade for the value of your firearm, with a proper bill of sale. And for cash customers I'm always willing to give a deal on second-amendment related pieces. I'll attach a couple pictures of my work, or you can see more at <broken link removed> Thanks for looking - Cheers 1002012_652581514762168_919775222_n.jpg DSC00052.JPG 215483_517329058293193_1804977748_n.jpg 1970368_366217953520848_463815941_n.jpg

You do great work that is really Nice looking tats
I have always wanted one never found the time or the right one
But wow your's 3d and everything anyone willing looks like there going to get their moneys worth for sure

I have a Para Ordnance Black Ops 1911 14-45. I have a JM kydex and Galco holster for it. I also have six 14 round mags. If it's something your interested in then I'm sure we could work something out.

I'm in the opposite camp. I want to spend money on ink, but diapers are dang expensive! I may have some firearms to trade towards tattoos, however. Perhaps we could work out a trade. I looked at some of your pics on Facebook as well. I would be especially interested in the 3D stuff.

Sounds great man! Yeah, I'm already discovering how expensive kids are and the little bugger isn't even here yet, haha. Message me with details of what you're wanting done and I'll figure out how soon I can get you in.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top