JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$350
Manufacturer
Winchester
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Monmouth
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This rifle is the classic Winchester 70 but without the frills. It has the three stage safety mechanism for which Winchester 70 became famous for. It has a 22 inch barrel in very good condition, a Monte Carlo hardwood stock with some superficial scratches but no cracks whatsoever, an internal magazine with four bullet capacity and a smooth bolt action. The rifle is ideal if you really like going after your game and not wait for your game to come to you because it is light, relatively short, accurate, powerful, and you don't have to worry for scratches on an expensive glossy walnut stock since you easily can take this baby through thick woods and bushes.

If you are interested in getting a classic, reliable, high-quality Winchester rifle, then this is it. The rifle will be sold with its scope--Bushell Sportview 3-9x in good condition. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to get in touch with me.

Buyer pays the transaction fees.

I am interested mostly in money, but I will be opened to a possible trade for a semi-automatic .17 HMR rifle or a .22 with a heavy or bull barrel rifle.

IMG_1590 (2).jpg IMG_1592 (2).jpg IMG_1601 (2).jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I'll buy it at $350 and pay a $50 shipping fee. All you have to do is send it to my FFL dealer, Seguin Guns, in Seguin, TX 78155 with a copy of your driver's license and a note with my name on it. I'll send a USPS money order for payment. Ship it after you get your money.

The FFL for my Seguin guns is at the following link.

Thanks,
Regan Springs
(210) 241-3551
Merry Christmas!

Let me find out how shipping to out of state works for rifles, then I will let you know. I will go on Monday to my local post office to learn all the details.

I bought a Winny 670 just like your's used in the 70's. It has been drug thru the
woods and brush since then, downing deer, elk and other critters in the process.

It might be scratched up but still shoots a tight group.

Spambo

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.