JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Has anyone done business with them?
I found them online, with a firearm I want to purchase.
Are they legit?

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I bought an ar15 from them, fast shipping but the charging handle was mil spec but was suppose to be a ambi.. figured id call them and we'd swap charging handles, i got told once i accepted the rifle their hands were tied.. so i guess their protocol is for a 70$ ch is to send back rifle.. not a huge deal but thats my only dealingsbwith them. I should call back and maybe i will get somebody on the phone thats more customer friendly.

Last Edited:
So, I went ahead and ordered the pistol after I called A cut Above Pawn and was told they are still doing transfers.
I selected A Cut Above on Tombstone website as my FFL and they said good to go.
So today I get an email saying they will not ship because my FFL is not accepting.
I hope I can get this ironed out. They already took my money.

So, I went ahead and ordered the pistol after I called A cut Above Pawn and was told they are still doing transfers.
I selected A Cut Above on Tombstone website as my FFL and they said good to go.
So today I get an email saying they will not ship because my FFL is not accepting.
I hope I can get this ironed out. They already took my money.
Call cut above to have them contact Tombstone

Call cut above to have them contact Tombstone
I have always received great service from A Cut Above.
I went there today and as usual, was treated with the utmost respect as things were ironed out.
The problem was on Tombstones end.

Again. Thanks to all here that provide useful information.

I bought an ar15 from them, fast shipping but the charging handle was mil spec but was suppose to be a ambi.. figured id call them and we'd swap charging handles, i got told once i accepted the rifle their hands were tied.. so i guess their protocol is for a 70$ ch is to send back rifle.. not a huge deal but thats my only dealingsbwith them. I should call back and maybe i will get somebody on the phone thats more customer friendl
I bought an ar15 from them, fast shipping but the charging handle was mil spec but was suppose to be a ambi.. figured id call them and we'd swap charging handles, i got told once i accepted the rifle their hands were tied.. so i guess their protocol is for a 70$ ch is to send back rifle.. not a huge deal but thats my only dealingsbwith them. I should call back and maybe i will get somebody on the phone thats more customer friendly.
I bought 2 of the same rifles one from tombstone and one from preppers
gunshop. Preppers is the one that sold me the gun without the upgraded charging handle not tombstone. Glad everything got ironed out for you!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top