JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have owned this for years and i have put 400+ rounds down range. i have approximately 225 rounds for this plus dies and 2-300 projectiles. most cases have only been loaded twice. synthetic stock blued barrel. smoothest bolt you will ever operate. i love love this rifle. I have since moved out from the country to the city and do not have the time to hunt varmints and coyotes. here is the basic break down
1-14 twist
blued barrel
synthetic stock
rcbs die set
225+ rounds roughly 150 loaded.
will shoot out a dime at 100 yrds in three shots. groups touch
4-12 power nikon buck master. flawless !
original box

so for the whole package i will sell for 900$ or best offer. i am going to invest in building a nice dual purpose hunting varmint rifle. not really into a bunch of trades. if i would be interested it would be in ..... sks... 45 pistol....357 revolver.....ar-10.... cash. most of the items listed i would expect cash on your end for. i do not keep " safe queens " i love to use what i own. if you are serious really serious i will e-mail pictures. if you have a trade please let me know and i will give you my e-mail address or you can give me the specs here as well. thank you and happy hunting. this is the most accurate rifle i have ever shot ! hands down. i would put it up against anything on the market no joke. it is just not getting used.