JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Beretta
Caliber
32 ACP
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Picked this up a couple years ago with grand plans for a Form 1 Secret Squirrel build, but then the Form 1 landscape changed and by the time things settled down my short attention span caught up with me and I was off to other interests
Threaded M13.5x1 LH* by Tornado Tech, comes with a thread protector and the mags are 12 round factory so no sales to WA :( The ammo is a mixed bag of 50 round factory ammo boxes, I have at least 300 rounds, if I can dig out more before it sells I'll include it at the same price. You can have any once fired brass I have as well
I like A Cut Above or Tigard Pawn but I get around town for work so I'm open to other FFL's, transfer fee is on the buyer
Mostly looking for cash, trades would be very limited
Feel free to make any other trade offers you might think of, but I haven't any interest in non firearm things and the firearms I am interested in are pretty esoteric, so thanks, but no Glocks, AR's hunting rifles, modern shotguns, or really most modern firearms ;)

Asking $800.00 for the pistol, magazines and ammo
Here is a 'before threading' photo of the right side and a post threading left side

*M13.5x1 LH per Mikes suggestion because 1/2-28 doesn't leave enough shoulder on these barrels

Baretta81RightSide.JPG

Baretta81ThreadedLeftSide.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Two day price drop. After Saturday morning the price will go back up because I found an auction on something I want and it ends on the 17th :)

That's $200.00 off the price it will be after the Sat, imaging what you could do with an extra $200!

Maybe buy some booze
Or some really good cigars
How about a deposit on another gun
Or even take up a bit of philately ;)

But the catch is we need to meet between now and the morning of Sat the 17th, :s0112:

Last Edited:
How I arrived at my pricing, just in case you were wondering

Closed sales on auction sites run $500 to $650 so call it $550 for the pistol
Mags can be had for $38.00 ea so $72.00 for the mags
Tornado Tech charges $160.00 to thread
came up with 346 rounds of ammo, best price on line I could find was 0.37 a round, so that's $128.00

All totaled that comes to $845.00, I just rounded down a bit and here we are :)

I did something dumb (which I will brag about afterwards :cool: ) so I need this sold.

$650.00 cash monies for the pistol, mags and ammo

If we do the transfer at A Cut Above on Tues at 1:00 I will pay the transfer fee

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.