JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Glock
Caliber
40 S&W
City
Sweet Home
State
Oregon
Zip Code
(EDIT ON 05/16/2023): I'm open to parting this out and shipping, so look at the list, tell me what you want, and I'll come up with a price. Buyer pays for shipping. The price will be non-negotiable. PM me and let's talk. The price for the entire package is lowered to $600, final price.

(EDIT ON 05/20/2023) Trades I am willing to consider:

• Glock model 45
  • Gen 5 Glock 17
These may include some money on your end, but PM me and let's talk, I'm open to negotiations on that part. These are the ONLY trades I'm interested in. I am NOT interested in Gen 3 models, and I prefer Gen 5.

I prefer cash only face-to-face sales, unless I'm shipping.

For sale is a one-owner third-gen Glock 22 made in December of 2006. This gun was purchased in Vancouver WA from C&C Gunsales (out of business as of 2012). I bought this new at the time for armed security work, and I've put approximately 500 rounds through the gun since I've had it. The gun is completely stock, with stock plastic factory sights. I'm selling it and buying something in 9mm instead. It has never failed me or had any problems whatsoever, I'm simply just bored with it and want something else before more gun control gets here.

Included with the gun is:
  • 170 rounds of Winchester White Box 180gr. Full Metal Jacket, purchased early in 2021. Note that the boxes say "JHP", this was a discrepancy from Winchester, who ran out of FMJ boxes during the Pandemic and opted to use JHP boxes instead. These rounds are all factory-loaded FMJ. One box is open to show it partially filled with what hasn't been shot.
  • 70 rounds of PMC Bronze 165gr. FMJ (one box open to show partially full with what hasn't been shot)
  • 60 rounds of Hornady Custom 155gr. XTP JHP, purchased new in 2021, never opened or loaded.
  • 50 rounds of Winchester Ranger 180gr. T-Series JHP, purchased new in 2007, currently loaded in the gun.
  • One USA-made Safariland Raptor 6270 Level II duty holster, purchased new in 2007. Holster shows some white dust in the photo, but no damage. Functions perfectly.
  • One Tagua Gunleather OWB thumb-snap scabbard, bought new around 2009 or so, but I can't recall for certain. This has been my concealed carry holster.
  • One KKM 9mm match-grade drop-in conversion barrel, bought new around 2015 or so. Works perfectly with this gun, only used about three times.
  • One Lone Wolf 2-port .40 S&W match-grade drop-in barrel, bought new around 2008 or so. Only used once.
  • Four 15-round .40 mags, 3 used in good shape and 1 new unopened in the package.
  • Original factory box and papers + original fired shell casing and envelope. The box is missing a rod in one of the joints that holds it together, and came that way from the factory. I never had it replaced, but you can probably cut a paperclip and stick it in there, and I'm sure it will work fine.
  • One ASP Glock .40 red gun. These are extremely hard to find because ASP does not sell them to the general public. I got mine new from the Vancouver Police Department when I was an Explorer Scout there back in the early 2000s. It fits perfectly in both holsters and is in great shape. This is a GREAT training tool! It currently has my initials written in permanent marker on the butt, but is otherwise unmarked. Anyone with a Glock 17/22/31 can use this to train with.
I am asking $600 for everything. I think this is a good price for what you are getting, and I am not going any lower than this.

Sorry, there are NO 9mm mags being sold with this gun for the conversion barrel.

I will clean the gun thoroughly before the sale. Please send me a PM if interested or if you have any questions. Please study the list above and the pictures carefully. I have 13 pictures to post, and will post them below. Thank you for your patience

Thank you for reading my advertisement.

0408230925.jpg 0408230925a.jpg 0408230926.jpg 0408230926a.jpg 0408230926b.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.