JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
On October 19, 2020, just three weeks prior to the 2020 election, 51 former intelligence officials signed a letter that characterized the Hunter Biden laptop as "Russian disinformation." Of course, that was itself misinformation and has now been completely debunked. Even the uber-liberal NY Times and Washington Post have recently (and finally) acknowledged the obvious, that the Hunter Biden laptop is absolutely legitimate, thus throwing a lot of egg on the faces of those 51 former intelligence officials. In fact, the March 19, 2022 front page of the New York Post called them "Spies Who Lie" and posted their pictures. I have attached a list of all 51 signatories to that letter for your information, including their former top position and whom they served under or were appointed by in that position.

Where did this really come from? Those 51 former intelligence officials signed their letter just five days after the New York Post initially broke the Hunter Biden laptop story. My military career was spent in intelligence and psychological operations, and I can guarantee that all 51 of the people included in the attached list knew better than to characterize anything as "Russian disinformation" before the information was appropriately processed into intelligence, and after just five days that obviously didn't happen. Consequently, the only rational conclusion is that the 51 signatories were acting politically, particularly in the context of undermining Trump's reelection effort. In the old days we called that collusion. But why would seemingly respected intelligence officials act in such a base manner?

Of course it is easy to say they just hated Trump that much, and in truth they probably did. But a more concrete reason for their base political behavior, I believe, reaches at least back to August 15, 2018. That is the day that President Trump announced revocation of former CIA Director John Brennan's security clearance. Trump took that extraordinary action because Brennan was allegedly "leveraging his security clearance to make wild outbursts and claims" against the Trump administration.

Regardless whether Trump's action against Brennan was justified, the fact is that he grievously offended the "deep state" that had long been entrenched in U.S. security services. Consequently, between August 16 and August 20, 2018 a total of 253 former intelligence officials publicly signed letters of protest opposing Trump's action against Brennan. And guess what? A full two-thirds of the 51 people who signed the "Russian disinformation" letter regarding Hunter Biden's laptop also signed protest letters against Trump in August 2018. Coincidence? Nope.

It should also be noted that many of the same people who signed the "Russian disinformation" letter also signed letters in support of the appointment by Trump of Gina Haspel as CIA Director. Haspel is the one who was subsequently accused of "repeatedly lying to the president about the status of documents to be declassified" in the so-called Russian-Gate probe (per an "intelligence community source") and was reported by The Federalist as "personally blocking the declassification of Russia gate documents in hopes President Trump will lose his re-election bid" because they "could embarrass the CIA."

And speaking of the deep state, you'd be surprised at how many of the 51 signatories are connected to Harvard University and similar institutions on the East Coast. Likewise, as seen in the attached list, more than half of the 51 that signed the "Russian disinformation" letter were deeply tied to the Obama administration.

All 51 knew better, but all 51 nonetheless acted politically. This is the deep state in action, and what we as American citizens must vigilantly oppose. Fortunately, Matt Gaetz (R-FL) has introduced legislation in the House of Representatives to bar security clearances indefinitely for all 51 of these former intelligence officials. Resolution 1011 may be read in its entirety here: https://www.congress.gov/117/bills/hres1011/BILLS-117hres1011ih.pdf

1649097758616.png

On October 19, 2020, just three weeks prior to the 2020 election, 51 former intelligence officials signed a letter that characterized the Hunter Biden laptop as "Russian disinformation." ...
I like how you worded that. "Characterized" is a far more accurate description than you will hear from most sources. A lot of news outlets are still saying that they called it Russian disinformation, when in fact they merely said that it had "all the classic earmarks of Russian disinformation." So in typical fasion, the corporate media started their little game of Whisper Down The Alley, quoting someone who they would know was misquoting if the did any journalistic work at all. It happens so regularly now that it's hard to believe it's anything but deliberate. Kudos to you for being responsible, far more so than many "professional journalists."

As someone somewhat connected to the Intel world, I have been made privy to the sored details of what's in that laptop when it was first "Discovered", and I can tell you its very VERY V-E-R-Y disturbing! Broken down into sections of "Corruption" there are several of layers within each section that alone that would sink him and his entire family, the sickist stuff should have him behind bars or preferably in a padded cell with his nuts cut off, stuck there for a life time of care and study. Point is, it IS legit, and it's very disturbing! Anyone stating it's anything else, ether hasn't seen it, is attempting to cover it up, or trying to block it from being used against a sitting President and staff along with several hundred others who should share Hunters fate! I had several days worth of data to break down and issue my thoughts on, most of it dealing with sex crimes and other related debauchery, and that alone has MAJOR evidence of many criminal actions! The other data is also quite shocking, and unfortunately, all too common in the swamp!

As someone somewhat connected to the Intel world, I have been made privy to the sored details of what's in that laptop when it was first "Discovered", and I can tell you its very VERY V-E-R-Y disturbing! Broken down into sections of "Corruption" there are several of layers within each section that alone that would sink him and his entire family, the sickist stuff should have him behind bars or preferably in a padded cell with his nuts cut off, stuck there for a life time of care and study. Point is, it IS legit, and it's very disturbing! Anyone stating it's anything else, ether hasn't seen it, is attempting to cover it up, or trying to block it from being used against a sitting President and staff along with several hundred others who should share Hunters fate! I had several days worth of data to break down and issue my thoughts on, most of it dealing with sex crimes and other related debauchery, and that alone has MAJOR evidence of many criminal actions! The other data is also quite shocking, and unfortunately, all too common in the swamp!
Having interacted with you online for several years now, you strike me a credible person, not given to exaggeration or deception. Thanks for that insight.

Lets just say, there are people who watch the show from the front row, long before anyone even knows there might be a show! Most of what we see is un-filtered and un-biased/un-tainted politically or otherwise!

"Who knows what they'll resort to if he gets elected again."

I'm worried what they will resort to in the face of predictions for a debacle.
Nothing is too vile or malicious for the swamp.
There is nothing more dangerous than a cornered rat.

If Hillary decides she'll run against Trump... all bets are off because it'll be the 2016 campaigns again :rolleyes:

Honestly though.... just my opinion. If either one is smart enough.. they both should not run for Presidents.
But really, who else has the cult of personalities, the support, and the massive numbers of voters backing either one?

If they both run/campaign for 2024... it is going to be a *censored* show.

Edit. On topic. It is abudantly clear that the intelligence community have a lot of political support and biases, that it isnt far from truth that they are political entities and are involved with propaganda agendas.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads