JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a very nice example of the famous Taurus "The Judge", which can chamber 5 .410 shotgun shells or 5 .45 Long Colt rounds (or any combination there of). Considered to be a superb home defense or anti-carjacking firearm.

I am selling because the revolver doesn't really suit my needs. I actually took this on a trade in lieu of cash.

I don't know the total round count, but it is in very nice condition with few signs of use. Double Action trigger pull is very smooth. Comes with a very nice Taurus carry case, a Bulldog OWB holster & the locking keys to disable the revolver. Also throwing in a handful of Hornady Critical Defense .410 shotshells.

This is not one of the lesser models (i.e. a Public Defender or a lightweight).

-Polished Stainless Steel (not satin finish or blued steel, like most)
-3" barrel
-2.5" cylinders​

Obviously, I will need to see good guy credentials (CPL or Law-Enforcement, WA State ID) to sell. I'm in Seattle, but make frequent trips down to Tacoma.

Would prefer to sell outright, but may be tempted by the right semi-automatic pistol or rifle. Maybe a 1911 or a Glock subcompact (26, 27 or 36)?
(Not interested in anything chambered in .22LR, 380ACP or other revolvers)