JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anybody using a Tactacam to film their hunting and shooting experiences. I recently purchased a used camera and have been trying it out. It seems to do okay.

Anybody using a Tactacam to film their hunting and shooting experiences. I recently purchased a used camera and have been trying it out. It seems to do okay.
Tell us more about it plz. What does it cost and how bulky/cumbersome to use Fe.

I once set up a digiscope adapter for a small camera for a scope. But because it was cheap it was more trouble than worth cuz it was constantly moving around and needed to be re-adjusted. On the plus side though you could mount any $20ish old canon point and shoot camera to it and if you remove the IR filter on the camera it can see in total darkness if you mount an IR light. It worked great for night vision to 100yards max (needs no ambient light at all, would work in a cave) but the digiscope adapter adjustments made it not worth the trouble. I never tried it in daytime but should work the same. Here is the adapter with IR flashlight installed. IR flashlight was < $30, camera less than $20, and adapter was I think $18. I always wondered if this would work better with a non-cheapo adapter like tedsholdover on YouTube uses but never had the inclination to try a better adapter 315C1C72-86D6-455D-8A9F-8D8D675B2000.jpeg

Btw anybody every see those bullets where the camera was inside the bullet? Seems like a goofy gimmick but from the video reviews they actually do work. Very limited range though as I recall. I have no interest in them but kinda cool technology. Each camera bullet is non reusable of course.

I only saw the April Fools bullet cams, didn't know it was a real thing
Could have been a joke I don't know. It has no purpose that I can see if it's real. I remember one guy did a video review that was pretty extensive and talked about the limited range. Maybe that was a joke also I dunno.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top