JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$650
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Southern Portland Metro Area
State
Oregon
Zip Code
AVAILABLE UNTIL 1/31/2021 AND THEN I WILL CLOSE/LOCK THE AD.

If this ad is up the ammunition is available.

Please do not post in this ad unless its an "I'll take ...". It just clutters up the ad. Please send a PM as I do not get notified when you post in this ad.

If you are not going to commit to purchasing this ammunition please don't send IM's. If you DO NOT own a SIG 550 I will not sell it to you. If you don't own a SIG550 and want to buy this ammunition please don't send me an IM. I will say it again as there is always someone who will ask...if you do not own a SIG 550 I will not sell this ammunition. If you are unable to prove that you own a SIG 550 I will not sell you the ammunition. The original SIG 550 utilizes the Swiss magazines, NOT the newer version that takes AR15 magazines. You will need to prove you own a Sig 550.

I have had this ammunition for 20 years thinking I would buy a Sig 550 but have not and its time to give it a new home.

Not interested in trades.

Not interested in shipping.

I can meet at either TriCounty or Threat Dynamics.

Price is $650. This ammunition is uncommon and not easily obtained.

This ammunition is in a sealed Swiss ammo can. This ammunition is in 50 round boxes and loaded on polymer stripper clips that only work with Sig 550 magazines. There are 1000 rounds in this ammo can.

This ammunition is 5.6mm but will work just fine in a 5.56 chamber.

This ammunition is 63 grain and magnetic. Its a Swiss version of M855.

The photos are of another can I have opened. I am NOT selling any of the ammunition from the open can.

GP90-1.jpg GP90-2.jpg GP90-3.jpg GP90-4.jpg GP90-5.jpg GP90-6.jpg GP90-7.jpg GP90-8.jpg GP90-9.jpg GP90-10.jpg GP90-11.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I own a Swiss Sig 550.

I see the price is $650.

I do NOT see how many rounds are being purchased for the price.

Thanks for your help.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.