JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$150
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Grants Pass
State
Oregon
This scope could pass is new. Nice clear glass. I had it mounted on a rifle but never fired the gun. When I took it off I noticed one very faint line from the scope ring but you can't even see it unless you look closely. Comes with a sunshade as well. No box or paperwork. $150 shipped via USPS insured with tracking and insurance. I will get some pics added this afternoon when I get a break from work. Crossposted so the first I will take it gets the goods. Electronic payment preferred but snail's mail works fine as well. Thanks for looking!

ETA While taking pics I noticed a little edge wear on the windage turret and on the front edge of the sunshade. Very minor but worth noting! See pics!

Shoes and houseplants not included.

7228B1C0-F9B1-4D21-84DB-7DCA613FBFB8.jpeg 81B8F70E-AB9D-4FE8-B75F-BABAE23FEE2B.jpeg AC486AB5-B36C-4836-8E41-CB18DE8E23EF.jpeg E89F3B05-11F3-4990-B393-380DD0E789C9.jpeg 7DD44B99-CB95-4429-91CE-CB8CB502C57D.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I like that you're including shipping into the price. It removes a big variable. I know Grants Pass is a large community, but still kind of "off the beaten path". Unless you're starting from Selma or Cave Junction.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews