JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$350
Manufacturer
Star
Caliber
9mm
City
Lacey
State
Washington
Zip Code
SOLD - / Star BM 9mm Semi-Auto - manufactured 1979 - ex-Spanish Guardia Civil sidearm - factory refurbished - has the inertial firing pin. VG>Xclnt(used) condition (SEE PICS). A 'hand-select' from an early batch of the higher quality imports. 85% bluing (holster burnishing to edges) - NO scratches or dings anywhere - smooth ramp - bright bore - sharp rifling - excellent internals. COMES WITH: 2 factory mags - orig grips - orig manual - orig box w/matching ser# signed by the officer it was issued to (a guy who obviously knew how to take care of his weapon!). NO speck of rust or corrosion, even under the grips. A sweet shooter w/action as smooth as ice - NEVER had a FTF/FTE with either FMJ or JHP. ALSO INCLUDED: Rosewood grips - Bianchi OWB holster - plus a full box of Hornady CD. A really great piece BUT, I've gone to .380 for EDC - it's become a 'safe queen" and I'm not a collector.
Prefer to meet @ my FFL ($20 xfers) I-5 @ Exit 108 - or an FFL within 50 miles of Lacey. $350.00

IMG-1186.JPG IMG-1208.JPG IMG-1195.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: