JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
The EAA comes with 2 15 round magazines,original box,25 rounds of 10mm,and a thumbreak uncle mikes holster.I am looking to trade for a pistol in a more affordable cartridge to shoot such as 9mm,.40,.357 sig,or .45 acp.I am not looking to trade for anything in a lower caliber than .380.

I would really like to trade for an Arcus 98 or other Browning or CZ75 clones but I'm open to any reasonably handgun trades in a cheaper round to shoot.

P3080937.JPG
P3080938.JPG

Last Edited:
NICE! Wish you were in Washington as I have a few nice 9mm's, .38 special, and .380 auto pistols I could offer you. Wish the Fed/State Governments could figure out a way to make a gun law or two that actually was beneficial to legal gun owners, instead of just taking away..... Curious if you had a cash value for it?

My apologies if my "conversation" (used to be called pm's) was unclear. I was offering a trade last night and I haven't heard a yes/no/otherwise from you.

I'll have to double check when I get home but I believe I have additonal magazines to sweeten the deal.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.