JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Manufacturer
STI International
Caliber
9mm
City
Gates
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Greetings, only going to sell 1 of these and keep the other, but buyer has the choice.

Staccato XC, shot very little, less than 1000 rounds of minor.
Comes with RMR/SRO Optic Plate, Romeo 3XL optic plate and rear sight.
$4000 Gun Only
$4400 Gun and SRO
$4500 Gun / SRO/ Olight Baldr Pro R

-OR-

Staccato P just back from Monsoon Tactical after having the porting job performed(Genghis Comp) and slide refinishing done. 2-3k through this gun, minor, but in excellent looking shape especially with refinishing.
Comes with Optic Plate for RMR/SRO and Delta Point Pro as well as rear sight plate.
$2500 gun Only
$2900 Gun and SRO
$3000 Gun / SRO/ Olight Baldr Pro R

I have had several people do a blind shooting test(close eyes, up close to berm, under close supervision) hand them each one and shoot 5 rounds. Everyone said that they could barely tell or not tell at all the difference in the felt recoil of the XC versus the P with the new porting. Both extremely soft shooting.

Either gun comes with 4 magazines pictured(2 in each gun bag)
Either magwell can come with either gun. The Comp magwell on XC or the Tactical magell on P

Questions I can answer now:
I won't split or sell any individual parts, other than what options are listed.
I am selling as the ported guns don't really fit into my needs, I shoot a Staccato XL in Limited Optics and STI DVC O in Open. But I want to keep one of them.
Not looking to trade.

Let me know if I can answer any questions or you need additional pics. I can meet FTF in the Salem OR area, or I can ship to your FFL for $25.

Doug

Staccato1.jpg Staccato2.jpg Staccato3.jpg Staccato4.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.