JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2999
Manufacturer
STI International
Caliber
9mm
City
Hillsboro
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Putting my staccato p duo up for sale. Comes with bag, bag papers, 2-17 round and 1-20 round mags. Dawson precision optics plate. Surefire x300 light. Holosun 507c installed on top - my stupid wheeler hex key broke off in one of the screws - you can see it in the picture. That's the only flaw this perfect gun has! Steel frame. Also included is a safariland level 3 holster for staccato p with x300, with the added leg drop kit. Fits like a glove!

Asking 2999. Need cash.

Buyer pays their own fees.

IMG_8414.jpeg IMG_8413.jpeg IMG_8415.jpeg IMG_8412.jpeg IMG_8411.jpeg IMG_8418.jpeg IMG_8417.jpeg IMG_8416.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I've also had this problem with wheeler hex keys unfortunately... In my situation I was able to remove the broken piece of hex key by.
-very lightly tap the broken peace with a small punch on all corners on an angle. As to turn but not depress the piece if that makes sense.
-then I put my slide upside down in a padded vice and used a combination of a rubber mallet tapping lightly from the top, and a fine tipped air blower running from my compressor around 120psi from the bottom...
Managed to pop put the piece, might be worth a shot trying. Sorry to see it happened, fine pistol and good luck with your sale!

I've also had this problem with wheeler hex keys unfortunately... In my situation I was able to remove the broken piece of hex key by.
-very lightly tap the broken peace with a small punch on all corners on an angle. As to turn but not depress the piece if that makes sense.
-then I put my slide upside down in a padded vice and used a combination of a rubber mallet tapping lightly from the top, and a fine tipped air blower running from my compressor around 120psi from the bottom...
Managed to pop put the piece, might be worth a shot trying. Sorry to see it happened, fine pistol and good luck with your sale!
Out to the bat cave I go! I'll keep ya updated!

It just wanted that last little bit of your attention before it caved lol. Glad to hear it worked out! Of course the key had to break off in the staccato and not a glock 🤦‍♂️

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.