JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$800
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
45 ACP
City
Auburn
State
Washington
Zip Code
Springfield Armory Operator Range Officer 1911, chambered in .45 ACP. Used but in like new condition. I think I put maybe a box of ammo through it.
Comes in original case with all paperwork, cleaning kit, etc but I do not have the stock holster and mag carrier for it.

Not looking for any trades. Can meet at your FFL in the Puget Sound area or can ship to your FFL for $20. I do accept e-payments.

From Springfield:
The 1911 Range Officer® Operator® .45 ACP takes the competition features of the 1911 Range Officer® and optimizes them for tactical use. The forged carbon steel frame and slide are precision cut units ready for a lifetime of service, while the extended lightweight trigger, lowered and flared ejection port, and G.I.-style recoil system are bred for hardcore defensive applications. An extended beavertail grip safety negates hammer bite, while the excellent controls keep you in command.

LOW-PROFILE COMBAT REAR SIGHT
The low-profile rear sight is tapered and snag-free yet optimized for fast and accurate target acquisition.

FORWARD SLIDE SERRATIONS
Aggressive slide serrations both front and rear make racking the gun positive and fast.

INTEGRAL ACCESSORY RAIL
The forged carbon steel Parkerized frame includes an integral Picatinny rail on the dust cover for accessories.

Springfield RO Operator 1.jpg Springfield RO Operator 5.jpg Springfield RO Operator 6.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: