JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$850
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
45 ACP
City
North Bend
State
Washington
Zip Code
Springfield Loaded Stainless with the Springfield gear package. Black aluminum thin grips plus the original rosewood grips, 10 mags: 3 kimpro 8 rounders, 2 Wilson Combat Elite 8 rounders, 3 ACT Mag, 2 Springfield mags. Package deal on pistol and mags cause I don't need one without the other. Also comes with some small parts like magazine bumpers and a spare guiderod as well. Only thing not stock about the pistol that I'm aware of is the ambi safety has been removed by the previous owner, so it only has the safety on the left side, seems like a common change for righties that don't want the extra bulk of the ambi safety but there are some small defects where the right side safety selector was, it's minor I tried to get a pic of it. I've shot about 150 flawless accurate rounds out of this pistol, I don't know how many were fired by the previous owner but I'm imagining it wasn't alot just based on the overall condition of the firearm.

I'm looking to trade for some fairly specific things primarily a Ruger Redhawk 45lc/45acp with a 5" or shorter barrel, or Ruger single action Blackhawk or Vaquero 45lc/45acp convertible. Would also consider a 357 magnum in 4" or shorter barrel but would likely be more picky with that trade option (also love lever action 357 magnums). Thanks for looking. If you don't have anything to trade but want the pistol I maaay be convinced to sell outright, shoot me a PM.

Preference would be to meet at an FFL around North Bend, Fall City, Carnation or Issaquah, sorry but I try to avoid Seattle these days.

IMG_20200628_163215.jpg IMG_20200628_163213.jpg IMG_20200628_163208.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Price dropped to $850, gonna open this up to some more trades, if you're interested and have something you'd like to trade shoot me an offer, I may say no, but who knows!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.