JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1500
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
Portland
State
Oregon
Zip Code
For sale/trade I am offering my Springfield Hellion. It has been clean and maintained with a low round count. Comes with one Magpul PMAG 30 round magazine.

Price is listed as $1,500 OR BEST OFFER. I am open to negotiation and possible trades. Not interested in any shotguns or SBRS. Only AR's I'd be interested in are retro. I am not interested in any SBRs or braced pistol!!! Open to partial gun/money trades if you don't want to spend full cash

Potential trade list
Steyr Aug waffles or NATO
IWI X95 Tavor
Regular Tavor
SIG 556 rifle
Galil ace gen 1s any caliber 16inch
Galil ace gen 2 556 16inch
Taiwanese T65
Zastava M90
Polish Beryl
Walther P99 AS
Chiappa Rhino 40 or 50DS

I am willing to meet anywhere in Oregon. buyer pays transfer fee.

20231031_143925.jpg 20231031_143932.jpg 20231031_143955.jpg 20231031_144104.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Would you be interested in a Zastava M85 with a plethora of mags? Has two converted Bakelite mags, 5 converted plum mags, 4 converted clone AK12 mags, 8 AC Unity 5.56 mags, and the original Zastava mag. Has a TWS Picatinny top cover, and an ALG trigger, manticore handguard, and a streamlight Protac RM2 mounted.

Too bad braced is no good! I have a Galil Gen 1 556 pistol with the 8" barrel that I would trade! The handguard's have been upgraded to the Midwest Industries handguard that looks like the Gen 2's.

Too bad braced is no good! I have a Galil Gen 1 556 pistol with the 8" barrel that I would trade! The handguard's have been upgraded to the Midwest Industries handguard that looks like the Gen 2's.
I'm just not a fan of braced pistols or SBRS. I love the look of the first gen Galil aces! I know most people disagree but I prefer the original handguard over the Midwest industries hand guards.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.