JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Springfield Armory
Caliber
9mm
City
HILLSBORO
State
Oregon
Zip Code
DSC_9931.JPG DSC_9932.JPG DSC_9934.JPG DSC_9936.JPG

For Sale:

Springfield Armory P9, the deal includes:
  • .40 slide, barrel magazines
  • .41 Action Express barrel and magazines
  • 9mm slide and extra barrel
  • I am pretty sure I have a few other mags that I will include in the deal once I find them

Please note that on the first picture, the mark by safety is not a blemish. The gun is in very nice condition, no blemishes, just some honest wear.

Transfer at Cut Above Pawn

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
View attachment 886282View attachment 886283View attachment 886284View attachment 886285

For Sale:

Springfield Armory P9, the deal includes:
  • .40 slide, barrel magazines
  • .41 Action Express barrel and magazines
  • 9mm slide and extra barrel
  • I am pretty sure I have a few other mags that I will include in the deal once I find them

Please note that on the first picture, the mark by safety is not a blemish. The gun is in very nice condition, no blemishes, just some honest wear.

Transfer at Cut Above Pawn
This just happened to me by same person, you might want to see fraudulent ad on GB https://www.gunbroker.com/item/903166031

Just to clear things up for everyone here, I am in possession of this gun, I took those pictures and no I have not posted it for sale on Gunbroker.

Just to clear things up for everyone here, I am in possession of this gun, I took those pictures and no I have not posted it for sale on Gunbroker.
I'm sure you do have the gun... there were a total of 4 guns the seller had for sale and they were all from NW Firearms. I sent everyone who I saw there gun a message like you and also I reported mine to GB and all the other ones to GB as well. I also sent Joe Link a message here in this forum to make him aware (obviously not their fault) of the situation. I'm sure with 32 postive reviews people believe you over some guy who has 0 reviews on GB from Florida. I hope I didn't blow up your thread and if so ask the modirators to remove my comments if you want. Hopefully we stopped someone from getting scammed. GLWS

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top