JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Sold Pending Funds, Thanks NW Firearms!

For sale is an excellent condition Springfield Armory M1A National Match, complete with original hard case and paperwork. I am the original owner; the rifle was purchased brand new several months ago and has had only 216 rounds through it since new. The rifle is in excellent condition with no visible detractions. This rifle has the NM walnut stock with the 22" parkerized carbon steel barrel.

The National Match incorporates an array of upgrades from Springfield Armory to insure this rifle will outshoot any standard M1A. Those upgrades include the NM medium weight barrel, the NM walnut stock which has been epoxy bedded to the barreled action, NM trigger group (measured at 4.5lbs), NM full hooded rear sight, NM front sight, as well as the NM gas system (unitized). This particular rifle shoots Federal Gold Medal Match very well and I am sure the avid reloader could develop a load to shoot even better. The rifle has always been meticulously maintained with the proper care given (using a bore guide and chamber port). The rifle did wear a scope mount previously which mandated the removal of the stripper clip guide; the stripper clip guide has been reinstalled however the roll pin securing it in place has not been installed due to the next owners potential desire to remove it (if a scope mount is again desired). If the next owner chooses to remove the stripper clip guide all that is needed is a soft-tipped hammer to tap it out.

Included with the rifle is the original hard case, all original paperwork, and (1) 10 round magazine.

$1800

2zre3r6.jpg
2py5d9v.jpg
2886ttz.jpg
2q0o6zt.jpg

Last Edited:
Beatiful. A rifle made from iron and wood. That few rounds through it is basically new.
I would love to jump on this but I already have one. And I don't have the money lying around.
I don't know why but I really like these M1As.
Good price somebody is going to get a very good deal. Good luck with the sale

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.