JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
View attachment 208660

A few weeks ago I picked up this SA Loaded 1911 as a new range gun and I am happy to say it has so far surpassed all my expectations. I own and shoot primarily Sig's (P series) and Kimber pistols and have to say for a $700 1911 I was not expecting the performance I am getting. Its much more accurate than I was anticipating and with 1800 rounds down range it has never once failed to feed or fire. Cant say that about my Kimbers, at least not right out of the box. Just wanted to get it out there to anyone thinking about picking one up. Well worth it!

View attachment 208661

Recently started to get into 1911's more. I've had a Loaded Champion since about 2005. Lookng at maybe getting the Same gun as yours with Adjustable sights as my next gun.

I had 2 loaded model and the trigger was horrible for a 1911 compare to a Kimber or DW. Sold both to get a STI and now a big fan of STI.
Agree with you 100% on the trigger, a bit sloppy and heavy compared to my Kimber. I plan on swapping it out in the future along with the sights. I keep looking at STI but just wish they would drop the giant model name on the side of the slide. I don't know why it bugs me I have a Kimber SIS. I would have to say DW it is next on my list of must have's.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors May 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top