JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Up for sale or trade are these two beauties that see no range time anymore.

1.) AVAILABLE. Springfield 1903 Mk. 1. Made in 1919 (SN 1076xxx) w/ 1944 Springfield barrel. Ladder sight. Excellent condition. No a re-weld. Comes with reproduction sling and +/- 100 rds. of Greek M2 HPX .30-06). $600.

2.) AVAILABLE Ishapore 2A. Made in 1964. 7.62 NATO. Excellent condition. All numbers match including the magazine. Indian faux 'Suncorite' paint-over-park still on the rifle (bonus!). It had the typical 'bolt-rides-over-the-last-round-from-the-left' issue when I got it, but that's invariably a magazine problem and a simple tweek on the feed lip fixed that too. $300.

I would also consider the following trade options: For the Mk. 1, a 6" Ruger OM .357 Blackhawk. For the Ishapore, a Mosin Nagant M91 or possibly a Finnish Mosin of any type. And if you've got a Salsa Mukluk you don't want anymore, I'd be very interested to talk about that too.

Keith

IMG_0344.JPG

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.