JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Found the P226 I've been looking for and the better half says one has to go, so this is up for sale now.

Included in the package is the pistol with older but working night sights, titanium guide rod (original included), grip decal, extended controls, beavertail add on (not installed), 7 15 round mags (2 factory, 5 KCI range mags that work flawlessly), 4 holsters (Galco Miami Light shoulder rig, Galco King Tuk, Galco Belt Slide, and a kydex retention).
Grip is not stippled, it's just the decal that is easily removable with no damage to the frame. I have the case but it is packed away somewhere and will be delivered to the buyer at my expense once found.

I am asking $700obo for the whole package. The laser pictured is not included at this price, but for another $100 I will include the laser, extra batteries, and another identical laser (minus the battery cover, which I'm sure the manufacturer would provide for free).

Looking to sell in the next few evenings in the Vancouver/Portland area.
WA residents with CPL preferred, but will sell to OR resident through FFL if you arrange it.
PM or text at 360-951-3970 is best, I can't get calls at work and won't be able to respond to voicemail in a timely manner. Don't post in the thread trying to get a hold of me, I always forget to check it.

v2dZAjG.jpg
hUcRRCf.jpg
WtQMDFc.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: