JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$575
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
9mm
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Selling a very lightly used Sig P320 Compact 9mm with FDE M18 slide and black Wilson Combat grip module. Very low round count. No manual safety on this one, but it does have the optic cut. Comes with three 15 round mags and 50 rounds of ammo. That's a 15 rounder inserted in the mag well, folks. The barrel measures 3.9" in length. Additional 9mm available at $20 per 50 round box with purchase of the handgun. Olight PL-Mini 2 rechargeable weapon light also available for $50 with the gun. All this stuff is pretty much new and just sits in the safe covered by a gun sock.

Anybody out there got a proper name for this one? Kinda looks like an X Compact trigger on there, don't it? Hmmmmm....but ya gotta love how modular these things are, dont'cha? :)

FFL transfer required, willing to split transfer fee at a local FFL.

AF93DB85-247B-4795-B49D-D76109C6B1B9.jpeg 3D3A1FEA-6694-478F-BBED-75A2420BEF2F.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
That's a pretty awesome deal, but this looks like an X-Carry, which is the equivalent of a Compact, but is not a Compact? It has the flat X series trigger...

What size are the mags? 17 rounds?

If that is an X-Carry, and you'd be willing to ship at my expense to my FFL in WA, I would be all over this.

That's a pretty awesome deal, but this looks like an X-Carry, which is the equivalent of a Compact, but is not a Compact? It has the flat X series trigger...

What size are the mags? 17 rounds?

If that is an X-Carry, and you'd be willing to ship at my expense to my FFL in WA, I would be all over this.
Hello.
I was a bit surprised at the length of the Wilson Combat Compact P320 grip module when it arrived. It's definitely a bit longer than the Sig compact module. The magazine inserted into the firearm pictured is definitely a 15 rounder. And the barrel is the 3.9" version.I really like it a lot, but alas....my Sig collection keeps growing and I'm running out of room in the safe. I just love how modular these things are.....
Dave

Selling a very lightly used Sig P320 Compact 9mm with FDE M18 slide and black Wilson Combat grip module. Very low round count. No manual safety on this one, but it does have the optic cut. Comes with three 15 round mags and 50 rounds of ammo. That's a 15 rounder inserted in the mag well, folks. The barrel measures 3.9" in length. Additional 9mm available at $20 per 50 round box with purchase of the handgun. Olight PL-Mini 2 rechargeable weapon light also available for $50 with the gun. All this stuff is pretty much new and just sits in the safe covered by a gun sock.

Anybody out there got a proper name for this one? Kinda looks like an X Compact trigger on there, don't it? Hmmmmm....but ya gotta love how modular these things are, dont'cha? :)

FFL transfer required, willing to split transfer fee at a local FFL.

View attachment 887992 View attachment 887993
SALE PENDING......

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.