JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$45
Manufacturer
CCI
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Spokane
State
Washington
I have 19 boxes (50 ct)
Asking $45 per box
A little less for multiple boxes
Live in Spokane but have upcoming trips to PDX and Seattle areas.

Trades: 9mm, 5.56, .308, .22lr, .22wmr, .270win, .300aac, 6.5 grendel ammo. Also looking for a DA/SA .45acp red dot ready.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I have 20 boxes
Asking $45 per box of 50
A little less for multiple boxes
Live in Spokane but have upcoming trips to PDX and Seattle areas.

Trades: 9mm, 5.56, .308, .22lr, .22wmr, .270win, .300aac, 6.5 grendel ammo. Also looking for a DA/SA .45acp red dot ready.
Hi. Just purchased a Glock 37 and looking for .45 GAP. I live in the Seattle are. When will you be in the area again?

Coming through Wenatchee, Bothell, North to Mt Vernon then Concrete this Thursday night and Friday morning, then reversing route Sunday afternoon.

Coming through Portland, Salem, Vancouver, Longview, Long Beach, Astoria, Tillamook this coming Friday and weekend if anyone is interested in some .45 GAP 200gr Gold Dot.

Likely coming through Seattle, then to Port Townsend June 3/4. Might take the Coupeville ferry across to the OP Saturday and drive around on the south on the way back Sunday.

PM me.

Coming through Portland this Thursday (2/8), to the coast via Longview (Long Beach/Astoria/Seaside), Salem area Sunday, then back to Spokane Monday.

Let me know if you want some.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.