JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
DESCRIPTION: Spanish M.1969 saber bayonet used for CETME, FR7 and FR8 rifles. The blade displays Spanish eagle and TOLEDO maker's markings. The serial number is also stamped on the bolo-type blade, complete with scabbard. CONDITION: Excellent (typically unissued with light storage marks). Plastic grips are in excellent condition as well. These Spanish M.1969 bayonets are no longer imported and are becoming highly collectable.

Note: I have several of these so if the ad is still here then they are still for sale! Local pick up or will ship for $12.00

PayPal or money order or cash in person only please. (sorry no trades)

If interested call Jim @ 503-828-2717 (OK to text)

FOR NWF ONLY! $20
5Gd5Ee5K23Ef3G23N8c9n27babc23a5ba15e0.jpg

5Gd5Ee5K23Ef3G23N8c9n27babc23a5ba15e0.jpg

I know some have seen these for $9.95 on the internet, but those are junk, I know I bought 2 before I found these. The ones I have are in near unissued/unused condition and you won't be dissapointed.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top