JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

I'd never seen one of these before. Checking around online, it appears that the this was called a Model 361, with the fancy roll-over Monte Carlo stock. The 350 didn't have the fancier stock. The 360 was made circa 1965-77; the 361 for a few years in the middle of that range. Supposedly made in .243 Win. and .308 Win.

These look a bit like the Winchester Model 100, which was a sales contemporary. The H&R doesn't have quite as clean of a line to my eye as the Winchester. I wonder if these were actually made by Harrington & Richardson, or by another firm and just marked H&R. In this same time period, H&R sold centerfire rifles using actions that were made elsewhere. Like FN, Sako and Husqvarna. I'm not sure if the entire rifles were made in these respective factories, or just the actions.

Look at that magazine. This is one of the things that looks awkward compared to the Winchester design on the Model 100. One thing for sure, it would be difficult to find a spare mag for this rifle, and costly if and when found.

Some of the earliest H&K pistols (HK4) sold here in the US came through H&R with their markings added to them.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top