JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Sold

powders.jpg

Last Edited:
I know know most of us don't like to use opened powder...but given the way things are with components, maybe someone will want these. These are left over from load development...I keep my powders in the safe.
R15, Bullseye,Blue dot are more than 3/4 full, the HS6, 760 and 730 are about 2/3rd. The 800 is unopened. So there is close to 5lbs total here...Will sell all of it for $50.00. I don't think its worth the hastle splitting them up....pls start a conversation. Thanks
Wher abouts are you?

I know know most of us don't like to use opened powder...but given the way things are with components, maybe someone will want these. These are left over from load development...I keep my powders in the safe.
R15, Bullseye,Blue dot are more than 3/4 full, the HS6, 760 and 730 are about 2/3rd. The 800 is unopened. So there is close to 5lbs total here...Will sell all of it for $50.00. I don't think its worth the hastle splitting them up....pls start a conversation. Thanks
I take it

Rippinlips
my apologies... I should have responded to your first post and question about were I am located. If you want the powder I will talk to galley and my guess is he would help me make it right.
To answer your question....I live in Beaverton. Thanx

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top