JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
SOLD

Time to clear out the inventory to pay some unexpected bills. Pistol comes with case and neato Wilson accessories. Price listed is a good suggestion. I am open to offers on it. Partial trades considered, but no low end junk will be accepted. AR-15's and Glocks preferred or gold and silver. New trades considered: AK's and Semi-Auto Combat Shotguns. I am located in Enumclaw and can travel in and around the area but will not go on a very long road trip. If it is reasonable, we can meet half way of course. Ok, on to the guns. Pictures below also. Any questions? Please ask. I will also require at least a WA State ID and or CWP to verify you qualify to buy the pistols.

1. Wilson Combat CQB w/Rail. Night Sights. Alumagrips and magwell will be swapped to the original grips before sale. Under 500 rounds fired. Slight rail wear from lights on and off the pistol, plus a finish scratch on the slide from a holster. Started at $2300.00, now $2100.00, now $2000.00, it cost me $2600+ new. Comes with Wilson goodies like the rug, and dvd's etc.
P9250023.jpg

Again, BEST offers considered and partial trades also considered. More detailed pictures available. Don't be afraid to make an offer, I am a nice guy and won't be insulted....within reason, lol.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.