JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Now open to trades. "PR" or "pending receipt" means i've been offered these items already, pending receipt (so i probably am not looking for them anymore)

All prices are shipped or FtF, and are OBO. I will meet in Columbia, Washington, and Multnomah counties, but i'm not allowed in Washington State. Cash for FtF, paypal +3% for ship.

$230 -gone- White Oak Armament 18" SPR barrel with mid-length gas. shaved FSB set-screw low-pro gas block and tube included. NO M4 FEEDRAMPS. some light scuffing in matte-stainless finish. no muzzle device. has less than 200 rounds slow fired.
$160 - gone Vtac 12" handguard - standard tube, BUIS rail piece and bi-pod mount included (extra $50ish value). Condition is excellent, all parts included. It was painted, but stripped VERY well, and looks 100% NIB. the only indicator that it's ever been out of the box is the residual locktite on the threaded areas.
$135 -gone- Sun Devil billet upper receiver, anodized "Burgundy" (very deep, blood-red), less than 200 rounds fired, very good condition with some wear from the charging handle in the furrow, and one or two very small marks in the anodize on the sides, ejection port cover included/installed, no forward assist (smooth side)
$300 -sold- to your ffl - Sun Devil billet lower - anodized "Burgundy" (see above) complete, with receiver extension, spring, no buffer, no stock, excellent condition, polished single stage trigger (not the best in the world, but better than factory)
$40 - black MOE stock - was painted red, but stripped very well. if you look super close, there's still a very tiny little bit of paint in some of the deep corners, but its basically not even noticeable. overall condition is excellent
$395 - gone - Noveske 18" SPR barrel, less than 200 rounds fired, custom turned for fixed FSB, FSB and intermediate-length tube included- for same price, i'll do a clean shave and re-finish on the FSB, for low-pro.
$240 - gone AFM 14.5 chrome lined, CMV, HPT/MPI, 1/7, carbine gas, M4 ramps, fixed FSB, includes barrel nut but no delta assembly

Items wanted:
-got- DD M4 9.5 FSP
-got- quality mid-length 14.5 barrel, CMV, no stainless please
quality 12.5 CMV barrel, no stainless please
LMT bolt
Colt/LMT/BCM lower- no lowers with dumb animals on 'em please.
UBR - no foliage green, please
larue or ADM SPR-E or aimpoint mounts
M4 upper receivers - just the receiver (and EPC & FA, or not)

Yeah, why not? I'm interested in a couple of your pieces, but am not all that keen on doing business w/ a potential criminal.

i'd be happy to present my concealed handgun license to anyone with concerns regarding my criminal background (which doesn't exist).

the washington legislative assembly has decided, in their surely divinely gifted and infinite wisdom, that lowly commoners cannot be trusted with certain devices which i refuse to separate from myself.

don't allow my guns = don't allow me.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.