JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a rare Marlin 39A that was made in 1947! My gun is in way above average condition for a gun of its age. Mechanically, the internal parts are very good and there are still sharp angles to the steel. The bore is clean and shiny. Magazine tube holds 22LR/long/short rounds. The gun features a 24 inch barrel, easy take-down of the gun into two sections, and a vintage Weaver G4 era scope. There are the minor basic scratches and wear on the metal, a few small nicks in the wood, and someone in the past bunged up a couple screws. The American Gunsmith Marlin 39A Technical Manual on DVD is included. Firearm consultant and author Randy Wakeman writing for the ChuckHawks gun review site wrote: "The Marlin 39A remains my favorite lever action rifle of any type and one of the finest .22's made".

For Oregon residents, Bill of Sale for my records only. FFL required for any out of state resident. If you live out of state and the gun must ship; buyer pays for all FFL, shipping, handling, insurance fees, etc.

The price of the Marlin 39A is $575 cash sale.

Marlin39A Image004.jpeg

Marlin39A Image008.jpeg

Marlin39A Image007.jpeg

Marlin39A Image004.jpeg

Marlin39A Image008.jpeg

Marlin39A Image007.jpeg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.