JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Noveske custom barrel assembly with pinned FSB and intermediate-length gas tube, for their unique gas system.

Had them turn the barrel custom to accommodate the FSB, these are not available now, ever, and i don't believe they've taken custom small orders like this in a while.. so if you're in to fixed FSBs on precision barrels, this'd be the one for you. if not, shaved FSBs are the most reliable gas blocks..

less than 150 rounds fired

In Saint Helens, OR - $400 FTF in the Portland area. WA doesn't allow my guns, therefor they dont allow me.. so I'll need to meet WA people on this side.

thanks!

ETA- also willing to do partial trade for select lower receivers, and other things.

Last edited by a moderator:
ask, and thou shall receive-

as you can see, they just brought the port OD all the way out, so the FSB would have a place to seat, rather than turning it down about 1.25" out, like they do on their stainless barrels.

100_3041.jpg

rollmark

100_3042.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What length handguards/rail would work with this barrel? The Noveske intermediate length is somewhere between rifle and mid or between carbine and mid?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top